Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

restore and rejuvenate your relationship

We are standing with you, believing God for His very best in every area of your life... and that includes being spiritually strong with the kind of faith that moves mountains!
As you read through this, you will uncover truths from God’s Word to implement in all areas of your life, including your relationships. Here are some principles you can put into practice right now, to help jumpstart your faith in believing for God’s absolute best in repairing
and building your relationships:
1. Focus first on your most important relationship
Above all other relationships, it’s important to put God first in all you do. As you seek to know and find Him, all other relationships will be put into perspective and begin to fall in place (Matthew 6:33).
2. Walk in love
You can’t make other people change, but you can get yourself in line, ready for the change you’re believing will come. Approach everyone in the spirit of love, both in word and deed (1 John 4:7).
3. Forgive
Forgive as an act of your will and obedience, not your feeling. Forgive by faith (Mark 11:22-26).
4. Commit to live honourably and uprightly
God is looking for people to move through — to be a witness to unbelievers and believers alike. Cleanse your life of any dishonesty or dishonour and prepare yourself to do the Lord’s work (Matthew 5:9).
5. Stand against strife and envy
Strife and envy bring about confusion and every evil work (James 3.16). Become a peacemaker, even if it means losing an argument (Matthew 5:9).
6. Partner up
None of us can do this on our own. We need each other. When we join in partnership with another in commitment and prayer, we share each other’s grace and anointing (Philippians 1:6-7) — so we’re moving ahead with power.
YOUR RELATIONSHIP BUILDING PRAYER
Father, as I begin this journey to building relationships that last, open Your Word to me and show me how I can approach my family, my brothers and sisters in Christ, my employer, and everyone I meet with Your love. Help me to make 1 Corinthians 13.4-8 my guide.
I declare by faith that I am patient and kind. I don’t envy or boast. I am not proud or rude or self-seeking. I am not easily angered. I keep no record of wrongs. I don’t delight in evil, but I rejoice in the truth. The love of God in me always protects, always trusts, hopes and perseveres. And, I thank You, Lord, that Your love in me never fades out, becomes obsolete or comes to an end. It never fails! In the Name of Jesus. Amen.
READ & MEDITATE ON THESE RELATIONSHIP PROMISES
  • John 13:34
  • Acts 16:31
  • 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
  • Galatians 6:1-2
  • 1 John 1:7
Over the next few weeks, your heart will be stirred and you will see that as you build your faith, with the help of this, your whole world will change for the better! God bless you!
And remember ...
JESUS IS LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidup dalam Roh Kudus

Hidup dalam Roh Kudus: Mengalami Kuasa, Pelayanan yang Lebih Baik, dan Pembaharuan Setiap Hari Pendahuluan: Saudara-saudaraku yang dikasi...